- Editore: Cisalpino Istituto Editoriale Universitario
- Curatori: Giuliano Boccali, Elena Mucciarelli
- Collana: Quaderni di Acme
- Collana Numero: 135
- Pagine: 270
- Tipo di copertina: Brossura
- Iconografia: Illustazioni in Bianco e Nero
- ISBN: 9788820510565
- Anno di pubblicazione: 2013
- Dimensione copertina: 17 x 24
The publication presented here is part of a long-lasting and fruitful cooperation with the Indological institutions of the Universities of Prague, Cracow, Warsaw and Calicut. After the International Seminar organized by Professor C. Rajendran at Calicut University in January 2010 on “Narrative Techniques in Indian Literature and Arts”, it seemed of high interest to go on fostering some questions on the broader notions of figurative language and discourse strategies (especially the textual application) and their role in Indian Culture. In particular, research on stylistic devices has yielded a rich and diverse knowledge-base and the scientific interest has been sparked particularly by the emergence of the possibility to explore the different values, usages and meanings of Rhetoric (using a classical term) trying to create a platform for several research-fields that may open to cross fertilization.
Ancora non ci sono recensioni.